By Ye-Sho Chen
“If you want to
be the world leader in your industry, you must be the leader in
Institute: “Social, Environmental, and Economic Development in
Institute for Innovation Management,
International Franchise Academy,
4. Director of Modern Chinese Business and Cultural Initiative, E. J. Ourso College of Business, Louisiana State University, Effective in Mar 2007.
Professor at International Franchise Academy,
Honorary Ambassador of China
9. Forum of 19 Years Franchising in China: “International Franchising in the Global and Digital Economy,” September 22, 2006.
11. GDS International Interview: “Franchising: the perfect business model for China?” China Connect, April 2005. Download the PDF file.
12. Wall Street Journal Interview: “Service Franchises Are Going Global,” by Julie Bennett, Startup Journal, October 7, 2004.
13. Retail Asia Interview: “Fighting Shy of the Franchise Route in China,” September 2004.
14. Wall Street Journal Interview: “Chinese Market Offers Franchise Challenges,” by Julie Bennett, Startup Journal, March 31, 2004.
15. International Franchise Association: “E-Commerce Expert Says China Could Become Franchising Paradise,” IFA Insider, Monday, May 28, 2001, Volume 6, Issue No. 11.
16. BISON: “China's strong economy sets stage for franchising as viable business method,” May 15, 2001.
1. Chen, Y., Justis, R.T., and Yang, H.L., "Global E-Business, International Franchising, and Theory of Netchising: A Research Alliance of East and West," Proceedings of the 18th Annual International Society of Franchising Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada, March 5-7, 2004.
Y., Chen, P.P., and Chen, G.,
"Global E-Business, Franchising, and Multi-Language Entity-Relationship
Diagrams," Proceedings of the International Conference on E-Business,
3. Chen, Y., Chen, G., and Justis, R.T., "Franchising as an eBusiness Growth Strategy in China,” Proceedings of Asian eBiz Workshop, July 4-6, 2001, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.